Ethnobiology and ethnoecology are sciences that integrate traditional knowledge with scientific investigations, seeking to deepen biological and ecological knowledge from the perspective of different human cultures and the relationships they establish with the environment and living beings. This partnership of traditional and scientific knowledge is carried out by researchers from Instituto Juruá on the following fronts:
* Traditional knowledge applied to population ecology.
* Use of cultural species to promote conservation.
* Traditional knowledge and climate change.
* Traditional knowledge and ecology of key species.
* Biocultural conservation.
To receive the Instituto Juruá newsletter, register your email here.
If you do not receive our newsletter, check the spam.