Community women work in different production chains in addition to managing arapaima in the Mid-uruá, and are increasingly gaining ground based on their innovations. In this bonus episode, you hear the results of a Diagnosis of Gender and Youth in Value Chains in the Mid-Juruá.
Brought by ASMAMJ and Instituto Juruá with the support of the Sustainable Cosmetics of the Amazon Project, a partnership between GIZ Brasil, Natura and Symrise.
– Report: GÊNERO E JUVENTUDE NAS CADEIAS DE VALOR DO MÉDIO JURUÁ
– Production and script: Clara Machado, Nathalia Messina, Camila Ritter and Lívia Cruz
– Presentation and editing: Clara Machado
– Interview: Nathalia Messina
– Original music: João Victor Campos-Silva
– Visual Identity: Ooteca